Terms and Conditions
All appointments are invoiced before your appointment at the agreed rate. Any additional time at an appointment will be invoiced at the same rate in 15 minute increments. Other services or products including herbs are invoiced separately.
Please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation policy in effect for all reservations. Any No-Shows will be automatically charged the full amount (see below).
To take full advantage of your personal treatment time with Ashishveda we encourage clients to arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time.
The treatments you have booked are especially for you. A 24 hour cancellation notice is kindly required or we regret 100% of the total treatment cost will be charged. We regret that all treatments are non-refundable but can be moved to an alternative day providing 24 hours’ notice is given. Group bookings of 5 or more require 21 days written notification and all treatments must be pre-paid.
If you have any concerns please check in advance with us (and where appropriate your doctor) prior to making your appointments. If any treatment is found to be unsuitable we will recommend, where possible, an alternative treatment, subject to availability.
● The initial consultation will last 1 to 1.5 hours.
● The results of your consultation will last 1 to 1.5 hours. It will occur approximately one week after initial interview
● Each follow up visit is generally 1 hour.
● There is an additional charge for herbs and other services or products. Fees will be explained to you prior to your purchase. Additional postage charges may apply. Fees for herbs and products must be paid in advance.
● Currently active clients are those who are having follow-up visits at least monthly. For these clients, additional time responding to emails or phone calls will be billed at £90 per hour if it takes more than 15 minutes per week. Time is not cumulative.
● Fees are due at the time the services are booked. Ashishveda does not invoice on a monthly basis.
● Payment may be made by cash or bank transfer only.
● Ashishveda does not invoice insurance companies for services, herbs or products.
● Ashishveda clinics are not hospitals.
● Employees of Ashishveda are not trained in Western diagnosis or treatment and may not make suggestions