Here are 5 steps from Ashishveda for relaxation:
1) Look at your diary and find 20 minutes in a day for relaxation which can make all the difference.
2) Look at techniques on how to reduce stress each person is different see what is best and works for you. See what suits you breathing, mindfulness, meditation, or simply being still are just some of the techniques you can use to relax.
3) Look for space and try to get away from everyone occasionally, have some ME time with just you and your own thoughts.
4) Look at places to go and sit in the fresh air, listen to nature, and read a book
5) Take to going to bed early and get a good night’s sleep! Effects can be tremendous on both your hormonal balance and your body in general.